With the nonstop growth and use of technology, which has been accelerated by the pandemic, the need for cybersecurity is now greater than ever before.
In this episode, Cary Stamp is joined by Rory Sanchez, CEO of True Digital Security, to discuss the rising need for cybersecurity in every business, regardless of size. Rory discusses how business owners can potentially avoid common cyberattacks, and shares his experience as an entrepreneur, providing tips to help you grow a business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Rory managed to merge two companies with varying cultures
- Why you should beware of phishing attacks – and strategies to avoid them
- How to find the right people for your business that fit extremely well into your company’s culture
- The importance of understanding your accounts, especially for new business owners
- Rory’s advice on building a healthy work-life balance
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how to improve your personal and business cyber security.