Cary Stamp is joined by Brent Leslie, CPA, a director in the West Palm Beach office of Berkowitz Pollack Brant Advisors + CPAs. Brent is a hometown boy from Palm Beach County who owned a local fishing and seafood business in his teens. The accounting field was next on his horizon, as he evolved into a flourishing CPA and business manager who works with domestic and international clients in numerous industries.
Brent is an authority on Palm Beach County business and leisure life, and has much to share about the area’s exceptional growth and how to run a successful business in South Florida.
Listen to Brent’s story and learn:
- How determination and belief bring ideas and dreams to reality
- The importance of communication
- How to work hard without creating turbulence in personal life
- The necessity of being a chameleon when doing business in Palm Beach County
- How to successfully get involved with the right civic and professional organizations
- And much more!
Click here to listen to the complete podcast!
This podcast episode represents only the opinions and views of the guest. It may not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of Cary Stamp & Co. The sharing of this content does not imply tax or legal advice or professional investment advice.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More