Nonprofit leadership is the focus in this episode of Business in Paradise as Cary Stamp is joined by Roberta (Robi) Jurney, President and CEO of the pediatric hospitality house Quantum House. Robi is a Palm Beach County native who transitioned from early career roles to being a full-time Mom and then ultimately to landing the greatest opportunity of her life as a prominent nonprofit leader. This is a “must listen” episode for those in healthcare and anyone who aspires to leadership in nonprofit management.
In this conversation, you’ll learn:
- Robi’s views on Palm Beach County, the importance of customer service, and the ubiquitous need for everyone to be a salesperson
- The power of networking and civic organization participation for nonprofits
- Words of advice for aspiring nonprofit management professionals
- The services offered by pediatric hospitality houses to families of patients
- Other insightful lessons from Robi’s rewarding career that fits Mark Twain’s line “if you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life.”
On LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/quantum-house/