While many people are happy and fulfilled with their jobs at large companies, others step out of their comfort zones to build their own legacies.
In this episode, Cary Stamp speaks with Heart Care Imaging’s CEO and President Bob Stilley. Offering a glimpse into his professional, personal, and community life, Bob discusses what it took to build his business and have an impact on the medical and Palm Beach County communities.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Heart Care Imaging’s role in the medical community
- Bob’s take on his volunteer and community experience at Jupiter Medical Center
- The importance of starting early: What Bob wished he knew before starting his business
- Cary and Bob’s thoughts on the growth of the neuroscience field locally
- How COVID-19 re-invigorated Bob’s dedication to his business
- About Bob’s wife, MaryLynn Magar, and her contributions to Florida’s state legislature
- And more!
Resources: Cary Stamp & Co. | Cary Stamp | Heart Care Imaging | Bob Stilley
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More