On this episode of Business in Paradise, Cary Stamp is joined by Kyle O’Neill, a young star of the South Florida business community who is currently president of the Private Client Group at Starkweather & Shepley Insurance. His story recounts the experience of successfully launching an insurance business from scratch after moving to Palm Beach County without any local connections.
Kyle discusses how his vision for success turned into reality, and stresses the essential process of visualization and planning. Even though Kyle is the driving force behind his thriving career, he emphasizes the importance of being surrounded by the right team members and mentors.
You’re in the right place for a firsthand look at the journey of a young, flourishing entrepreneur.
Kyle talks about:
- The most significant trait of a great salesperson
- The “first sale” is about jumping over the fear” obstacle
- Mastering the learning curve
- The “Head High and Chin Up” recipe to face obstacles
- Carrier appointments and where insurance pros can get them
- The necessity of making mistakes on the path to success
- Plus more!
This podcast episode represents only the opinions and views of the guest. It may not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of Cary Stamp & Co. The sharing of this content does not imply tax or legal advice or professional investment advice.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More