Host Cary Stamp is joined by Noel Martinez, the president and CEO of the Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce. Learn about Noel’s career evolution from restaurant manager to civic leader and CEO during South Florida’s ongoing period of explosive growth. You’ll get a jolt of energy and enthusiasm about the life and times of Palm Beach County from a leader on the frontline of civic and entrepreneurial engagement. Noel is a true inspiration!
Noel talks about:
- Key people that helped him realize his true leadership abilities
- Why it’s crucial to be accountable in business
- The most important lessons learned from previous employers and influential business owners
- How the Palm Beach North Chamber successfully pivoted during the pandemic
- The integral role of Chambers of Commerce in the business community
- His goal-setting process
- Plus other insights on management and how he ignited his success!
Click here to listen to the entire podcast!
This podcast episode represents only the opinions and views of the guest. It may not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of Cary Stamp & Co. The sharing of this content does not imply tax or legal advice or professional investment advice.